Registering a warranty with Transparent Audio will activate our generous Limited Lifetime Warranty. Our warranty covers mechanical defects and performance related issues for all current and immediate past generation products if not found to be a result of neglect. Products older than this may continue to have limited coverage and/or repair availability, however we cannot guarantee original parts or replacements for products outside of the current and most recent past generation. You can complete your form here.
- All Transparent warranties are non-transferable.
- Transparent product(s) must be purchased from either an authorized Transparent dealer, an authorized Transparent distributor, or Transparent directly, for warranty registration.
- Upon receipt of warranty information by e-mail or website, Transparent will register the warranty for each product in the country of original sale.
- All warranty claims must be submitted to an authorized dealer or distributor in the country of warranty registration.
- Transparent warranty repair claims, upgrades, and updates are available only on products with a registered warranty.
- Transparent upgrades or updates are available only from an authorized dealer or distributor in the country of warranty registration.
Pre-owned Transparent Products, Demo Products, and Other Special Categories
- Demo products: Demo products purchased from an authorized Transparent dealer or distributor may receive the full Transparent warranty upon registration with Transparent.
- FCPO dealer products: Products sold FCPO (Factory-Certified Preowned) by authorized Transparent dealers and distributors may receive the full Transparent warranty upon registration with Transparent.
- Such products will have warranty coverage only after Transparent Audio receives and approves a warranty application for those products.
- Products sold by third parties: For any product purchased from a party other than an authorized dealer/distributor, a customer may apply for coverage under a special product warranty designed specifically for such situations. This coverage is non-transferable.
- If the dealer/distributor and Transparent Audio approve the customer’s warranty application, the price of the warranty registration will be approximately 15% of the suggested retail price of the Transparent product or products listed on the application. Transparent products purchased from third parties are not eligible for repairs, recalibration, or upgrades without this special product warranty.
- Such warranty opportunities are provided only at the discretion of the authorized Transparent dealer or distributor and Transparent Audio.
- Upon warranty approval your current or immediate past generation cable is eligible for coverage under our Limited Lifetime Warranty, as well as upgrade program eligibility and recalibrations (if applicable) for the life of the cable. This coverage is non-transferable.
- If you are unsure if a seller is an authorized Transparent dealer, please contact Transparent Audio to confirm before purchasing.
Connected Equipment Warranty
During the warranty period applicable to a Transparent surge protection device for connected equipment (2 years from date of purchase extendable to 5 years upon registration) Transparent will pay to repair or, at its option, pay the fair market value of equipment damaged by an AC power surge or lightning surge on the AC power line, on the following terms and conditions:
- The connected equipment must be used and connected to the Transparent surge protection device in accordance with the instructions and warranty provisions applicable to the connected equipment, including proper grounding. This includes having all potential surge pathways connected through the Transparent surge protection product. Please contact Transparent to determine what surge pathways exist in your system.
- The connected equipment must be connected in accordance with the instructions provided with the Transparent surge protection device.
- This warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser of the Transparent surge protection device for non-commercial use only and is non-transferable.
- This warranty is secondary to any manufacturer’s warranty on the connected equipment and/or any service contract or insurance maintained by the customer that covers the loss in whole or in part.
- Transparent shall, in its sole discretion, determine from the condition of the surge protector and the damaged equipment that the damage was caused by a failure of the Transparent surge protector to properly function within its design specifications.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty does not cover consequential damages, including loss of computer data.